Come and cheer on 10 great teams who will be competing for the title of the Get Well Gabby Softball Champions, but stay for the day full of other events!
The Softball Tournament will be held at the KYAL fields next to the Kimberton Fairgrounds. (Google Map)
Opening Ceremonies are at 8am, and kid’s activities are from 10am until 2pm.
Be In Our Next Video!
We are recording the opening ceremonies for our next foundation video. We hope to have a large and enthusiastic crowd in the bleachers. We know you, as one of our most loyal fans, would want to be there.
If you can be part of the video, please be seated in the bleachers by 8:00am Saturday Morning.
From 10am until 2pm we’ll be having fun activities for the kids! We have an arts and crafts table, face painter, a home run derby and many other great activities planned to keep the little ones happy.
Support the Foundation!
The Get Well Gabby Foundation has some very generous donors and sponsors who are supplying us with some great things that you can take home and enjoy. All proceeds go to help the Foundation find a cure for childhood cancer, help children with cancer and help their families be with their child through their journey.
- Bake Sale – Come early. We have wonderful cakes, cookies and other sweet treats ready for you.
- Raffle Baskets – Buy a chance for one of our generous raffle donations – Gift certificates, Sports tickets, Toys, Collectibles – and you could bring home a gife for you or someone you love for a fraction of what it is worth.
- 50-50 Raffle
- Concession Stand – We’ll have drinks and snacks for sale to help you stay energized as you cheer your team to victory.
- Merchandise Table – Do you need a new T-Shirt, bracelet or car magnet? All the products we have on our web store will be for sale Saturday, ready for you to take home with you.
Bring a Book!
We are collecting books to deliver to pediatric cancer patients who will be inpatient at area hospitals this holiday season. You can learn more about this on our website.
Bring a NEW book (or a gift card for books) to our collection point Saturday, and you’ll be entered in a drawing for some awesome giveaways, plus you’ll be brightening a child’s day who will be spending the holidays in the hospital.
Note: The children who get these books will be actively undergoing chemotherapy and/or radiation. Their immune systems are very sensitive, and only new books can be accepted for them.
Learn about Piggy Paint!
The founders of Piggy Paint have offered our Get Well Gaby supporters a generous 15% discount on their orders and are donating 25% of the proceeds of each sale to support our mission.
You can see what makes Piggy Paint “natural as mud” and different from regular nail polish at our demo table.
If you would like to buy Piggy Paint, visit PiggyPaint.com and use the code WeLoveGabby
Other Upcoming Events
Don’t miss out on these other exciting events we have planned!
- September 22: 5k Run / Walk at the National Christian Conference Center Event Flier Facebook Event Register
- September 22: Get Well Gabby night at the Camden Riversharks Event Flier Facebook Event
- September 29: Ohio Cure Search Walk Facebook Event
- October 9: Gabby’s 7th Birthday Celebration and Balloon Release Facebook Event
- November 4: National Brain Tumor Society Race for Hope Event Flier Facebook Event