Since inception, with your help, the Get Well Gabby Foundation has raised and donated.
- $72,000 to A.I. duPont Hospital for Children in Wilmington, DE towards our pledge of $125,000. The funds from our pledge were used to fund the new construction of the Oncology Playroom in the newly expanded hospital that opened in the fall of 2014.
- The second portion of our pledge is funding a software initiative that will allow Oncology patients to have electronic medical records. These records will create a whole new dimension of sharing diagnosis and treatment data that has not been available before. The data sharing initiative is currently available to the four hospitals in the DuPont system, once it receives national recognition it can become a tool that can be used nationally.
- Over $6,000 to families that have a child battling a cancer diagnosis.
- Collected and donated approximately $34,000 in new children’s books to six children’s hospitals through our annual book drive.
- Provided dinners to the inpatient Oncology patients at Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, Hershey Medical Center, and annually to A.I. duPont Hospital for Children in Wilmington.