With your donations and support we have been able to do the following:
- Provide donations to the following hospitals that directly benefit child Oncology patients
- Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- A.I.duPont Hospital for Children, Wilmington
- Hershey Medical Center
- University of Iowa Hospital
- Phoenix Children’s Hospital
- Florida Hospital for Children
- Toledo Children’s Hospital
- Lurie Children’s Hospital
- Sarah Foundation Children’s Hospital
- Provide $125,000 to A.I. duPont Hospital for Children in Wilmington, DE .
- To build a dedicated Oncology floor playroom that will benefit 7,300 children per year.
- To also fund a software initiative that will allow Oncology patients to have electronic medical records. The funds we provided to A.I. duPont Hospital lead to an additional $1.5 million in funding from the NIH.
- Support Children and their families through the Gabby’s Gift Program through funding and donations.
- Collected and donated over $54,000 in new Children’s books to directly benefit Oncology patients.
Come out and support us for our 5th Annual Carnival for a Cure!