To take the High Five Challenge, snap a picture of yourself giving us a High Five. Donate an increment of $5 towards the foundation either through the “donate now” tab, the facebook link, or by mailing it to PO Box 555 Ocean View, DE 19970.
The funds raised from the High Five Challenge will be used to financially help individual kids and their families who are fighting cancer. Above are pictures of just a few of the kids we have helped through our Gabby’s Gift program to directly help a child fighting cancer.
With your donations and support we have been able to do the following:
- Provide donations to the following hospitals that directly benefit child Oncology patients
- Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- A.I.DuPont Hospital for Children, Wilmington
- Hershey Medical Center
- University of Iowa Hospital
- Phoenix Children’s Hospital
- Florida Hospital for Children
- Toledo Children’s Hospital
- Ann & Robert H.Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago
- The Salah Foundation Children’s Hospital at Broward Health
- Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center
- Provide $125,000 to A.I. duPont Hospital for Children in Wilmington, DE .
- To build a dedicated Oncology floor playroom that will benefit 7,300 children per year.
- To also fund a software initiative that will allow Oncology patients to have electronic medical records. The funds we provided to A.I. duPont Hospital lead to an additional $1.5 million in funding from the NIH.
- Support Children and their families through the Gabby’s Gift Program through funding and donations.
- Collected and donated over $54,000 in new Children’s books to directly benefit Oncology patients.