With your donations and support we have been able to do the following:
- Provide donations to the following hospitals that directly benefit child Oncology patients
- Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- A.I.DuPont Hospital for Children, Wilmington
- Hershey Medical Center
- University of Iowa Hospital
- Phoenix Children’s Hospital
- Florida Hospital for Children
- Toledo Children’s Hospital
- Ann & Robert H.Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago
- The Salah Foundation Children’s Hospital at Broward Health
- Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center
- Saint Christopher’s Hospital for Children
- Levine Children’s Hospital
- Provide $125,000 to A.I. duPont Hospital for Children in Wilmington, DE .
- To build a dedicated Oncology floor playroom that will benefit 7,300 children per year.
- To also fund a software initiative that will allow Oncology patients to have electronic medical records. The funds we provided to A.I. duPont Hospital lead to an additional $1.5 million in funding from the NIH.
- Support Children and their families through the Gabby’s Gift Program through funding and donations.
- Collected and donated new Children’s books to directly benefit Oncology patients.
Learn more about the programs you are supporting
New Book Program– Through collecting new books, we provide Oncology units at Children’s Hospitals nationwide with an opportunity to provide their patients with an “escape” from their treatment through a good book.
Gabby’s Gift Program- Through the Gabby’s Gift Program families and social workers are able to apply to receive financial assistance, travel assistance, or request an item for a child that is currently being treated for cancer.
Believe Bag Program- Our Believe Bags are filled with items that will provide comfort for children and their family when they are first diagnosed with cancer. A member of the hospital staff, at our participating hospitals, will give these bags to new patients.