The Get Well Gabby Foundation was formed to fight with passion and courage while finding a cure for pediatric cancer.
“Without kids, there can’t be any grown ups.”
– Kaitlyn Vogel (Gabby’s Sister)
Our mission is:
- To raise money for childhood cancer research to help find a cure for pediatric cancer.
- To assist in the care and well being of children and their families battling pediatric cancer.
- To provide resources for families navigating the cancer world so they may have the opportunity to stay with their child during their journey.
- To spread awareness of all pediatric cancers.
- To believe that we will find a cure.
New Book Program– Through collecting new books, we provide Oncology units at Children’s Hospitals nationwide with an opportunity to provide their patients with an “escape” from their treatment through a good book.
Gabby’s Gift Program- Through the Gabby’s Gift Program families and social workers are able to apply to receive financial assistance, travel assistance, or request an item for a child that is currently being treated for cancer.
Believe Bag Program- Our Believe Bags are filled with items that will provide comfort for children and their family when they are first diagnosed with cancer. A member of the hospital staff, at our participating hospitals, will give these bags to new patients.
You can donate to the Get Well Gabby Foundation…
You can mail checks made out to The Get Well Gabby Foundation to the following address:
The Get Well Gabby Foundation
PO Box 555
Ocean View, DE 19970