Main Street & 3rd Avenue
Phoenixville, PA 19460
The Annual Carnival for a Cure has a new date!
- Thursday 9/24/15 starting at 6 pm
- Friday 9/25/15 starting at 6 pm
- Saturday 9/26/15 starting at 1 pm
- Sunday 9/27/15 5K walk/run beginning at 10am, Carnival opens at 1pm
Reeves Park Phoenixville, PA between 2nd & 3rd Street and Main Street in Phoenixville Borough
Rides, Games, Food, Vendors & Entertainment the whole weekend long. Join us on Sunday for a 5K run/walk through Phoenixville.
Proceeds from the event are going directly towards our grant with AI Dupont Hospital for Children in Wilmington, DE. The grant has provided the Oncology patients a playroom on the Oncology floor of the new hospital that opened in the fall of 2014. The grant is also providing funding for new electronic medical records for the Oncology department that will change the way diagnosis and treatment information is shared and used to help treat children diagnosed with cancer.
- Food trucks that include: Cotton Candy, Snow Cones, Sandwiches, Cheesesteaks, Chicken Fingers, French Fries, Funnel Cakes, Ice Cream and more
To get involved in our annual event, please contact us at Info@getwellgabby.org